AMPOS Solution Company Limited
In order to comply with the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (2019), the relevant secondary laws and any amended laws relating to the future protection of Personal Data (“PDPA“), AMPOS Solution Company Limited (“the Company”) has created this notice to explain to you how the Company treats your Personal Data and to inform you of our processing purposes, the duration of your Personal Data retention, as well as your rights as the owner of your Personal Data. The details are as follows:
1. Definitions and meanings related to the protection of Personal Data
Personal Data refers to information about a person which makes it possible to identify the person directly or indirectly, but does not include information of the deceased.
Personal Data Subject refers to:
- A person who is a partner/service provider of the Company such as current partners customer base.
- A person who is not a partner/service provider of the Company such as persons who have visited the Company’s website, or other social media platforms.
They provide their data to us directly or indirectly and the Company may need to collect, use or disclose their personal information e.g. third parties or agencies including any person involved in doing business with the Company.
Personal Data Controller refers to AMPOS Solutions (Thailand) Co., Ltd., hereinafter referred to as the “Company”.
Personal Data Processor refers to an individual or a legal entity who processes, uses, or discloses your personal data in accordance with the Company’s instructions.
Personal Data Protection Officer refers to an individual or a juristic person who is responsible for auditing the Company’s operations or a processor of personal data including employees or contractors of such persons in connection with the collection, use or disclosure of personal information in accordance with the law
2. Purpose of storage of your Personal Data
We will use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Provision and maintenance of services;
- Development and improvement of services and contents;
- Provision of marketing
- Prevention of unauthorized use such as unauthorized access; and/or
- Provision of contents optimized for you.
AMPOS does not sell your personal data or allow third-party advertising on its platforms. We use Personal Data to provide our services to users, for utilization in research and development to provide safer and better services, and to provide services that are strongly linked to users, including ads on non-AMPOS platforms, such as through social media, e-mail and on-line search. We will not process the Personal Data we obtain beyond the scope of the purposes of use, except to the extent that consent has been obtained from you or as permitted by applicable laws. In addition, we will take appropriate measures to ensure that Personal Data is not used for any other purpose.
3. Personal Data Collected by the Company
- Full name or nickname, or
- Address, email, phone number; or
- Device or tool information, such as IP address, MAC address, cookie ID; or
- Information that can be linked to the above information, such as location, employment information, etc.
4. Channels through which we collect your information
- Personal Data you have provided directly to the Company to prepare contracts or other documents for the Company’s telecommunications services, Cloud Computing Services, and other legal activities with the Company, including Personal Data obtained by the Company from your use of such services
- Personal Data you have provided to us for future coordination
- Personal Data that we collect from you automatically through channels such as cookies or other similar technologies or the storage of IP addresses, MAC addresses, and log file information
- Personal Data collected by recording images and/or audio via CCTV. Photographs, audio or conversations we have recorded, for the service or after-sale service propose, through the Company’s Call Center
5. Disclosure of actions Guidelines and Policies relating to Personal Data
- Finance Department, Procurement Department, Consulting Department
- Professional practitioners such as auditors, legal advisors, lawyers, etc.
- Third parties involved such as agencies, etc.
6. Duration to collect personal information
The Company will collect personal information according to the purpose and necessity and when the personal data is not required to be collected for the purpose or is no longer necessary, the Company will delete, destroy or render personal information as non-personally identifiable information as soon as stipulated in the Company’s security measures. However, the Company will continue to collect such personal data for a period of no more than 5 years from the date the personal data collection ends.
In addition, if there is any necessity of the company to continue collecting, using or disclosing personal information as described above, the company reserves the right to extend the period as necessary.
7. Your rights regarding Personal Data
Under the personal data collection period set forth in Article 6, you have the right to do the following:
- Right to access your Personal Data
- Right to correct your Personal Data
- Right to delete or destroy your Personal Data
- Right to suspend the use of your Personal Data
- Right to object to the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data
- Right to withdraw collective consent to use or disclose your Personal Data
- Right to request, submit or transfer your Personal Data
- Right to complain if you deem that we do not comply with the laws regarding the protection of your Personal Data
The details of the exercise of your rights will be provided in the request form prepared by the Company and kept at the Accounting Department of the Company without any expenses, which can filled-in here.
According to the right, the Company will consider and notify the results of consideration according to your request within 30 days from the date the Company receives such request. If you give us your consent for such use but no longer want to receive ads in the future, you can unsubscribe your consent at any time. You may also request to have your data deleted in whole or in part. For such requests, you may email us at DPO@amposgroup.com
8. Safety control of Personal Data
The Company has established measures to maintain the security of personal information includes administrative safeguard, technical safeguard and physical safeguard in regard of access control.
The Company stores personal data securely in document format in filing cabinets and locks under the supervision of the Personal Data Protection Officer. For personal data in electronic form, the Company has limited the right to access personal data by assigning a password to only persons designated. We will continue to formulate specific rules and conditions for security measures of personal information and will not sell or distribute your information to third parties without permission.
9. Contact Us
AMPOS Solutions (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
699 Modernform Tower, 22nd Floor Unit No. 2204 Srinakarindr Road, Phatthanakan, Suanluang,
Tel: +66813579022, +6621071562
Data Protection Officer: Bancha Thammarungruang